YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Thursday, March 4, 2010

I learned that you can get away with anything if you are a bunny, who's cute.


PEOPLE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH BUNNIES! If I had a bunny, her name would be Grand Princess Helena Lou Marie Cress Love Cow New Mason Kate Linn R. Quinn II of Bunny Land. Best name ever right? I'd plug tiny rabbit headphones into it's ears, and It would know how to dance. "And they call it, bunny love!" That's what Helena would look like, above.

1 comment: