YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Saturday, March 13, 2010

So many things I want to do,yet so little time.

I really want to write a book. A book about a girl wanting to do so many things in one time. It's my autobiography. I really want to start a clothing line. I want to call it Winter Faun. I'm going to write a letter to Teen Vogue, and tell them about it, and maybe they'll include my line in an article! AND MAYBE I'LL GET INVITED TO FASHION WEEK! Ok, slow down. Now I really want a kitten. Those fluffy little things! I might name it Princess. But my family aren't "Cat People" although I'm turing to be one. So that's probably not happening. How am I going to do all of these things in one year? Especially for me, a person who takes a long time to do one particular thing.

1 comment:

  1. i thought you saidi was going to be about the buzz at P.s.230?

    ReplyDelete