YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

ART: Everything, anything, and experience

Ok, Even if you were a TODDLER but you lived in New York, you would know exactly what art is. Abstract is my favorite type of art, mostly because I love Picasso. I mean, did you see that painting of his girlfriend? She looked like a snorkling pig! Art is amazing, sometimes seeing so many beautiful pieces of artwork inspires me to be an artists. Boy, if my mom wanted to take ME to a place in The city, Like Fendi or Cartier, or anywhere in the Diamond District, I would say no-take me to a museum. New York City has the best museums. Like the Brooklyn Museum of art, The metropolitan museum of art, and my personal favorite-MoMA- The Museum of Modern Art. You see I went there today, seeing all the beautiful paintings and sculptures, it made me realize something. Something that changed my life. Art-Isn't always perfect. Art can be precise, and it can be the worst painting you have ever seen in your life. But Art is Art. When I went to MoMA today, my favorite part was looking at the Andy Warhol paintings and the Tim Burton exhibit. I love his art, I saw the corpse bride, A nightmare before Christmas-and I'm dying to see Alice in Wonderland and Edward Scissorhands. You might think it's weird I haven't seen Edward Scissorhands yet, since the movie is, like, from 1990. But I really want to see it. So remember, there is no right or wrong when it comes to Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment