YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Somebody, Somebody, Somebody, Somebody. Can anybody find me?

So, I've been feeling a little-weird-for the past week. I found out the problem was I don't have that many friends on Facebook. And, my blog-is different from facebook because everybody can see it. So I've been thinking of advertising my blog-the old-fashioned way. Handing out papers that have a link to my website. Yep- doing it old school. I know moast people nowadays advertise by-well-actually I don't really know. Maybe, it's that my facebook posts are too boring! Yup, that's it.I am a genius. Boy, I'm in the mood for Reese's Pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment