YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kourtney and Kendra: Both have names that start with K, both have sons.



Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian both had newborn sons around the same time. Both cute, and both chubby. The fathers are, well-happy to be fathers of course! Kourtney's newborn son has been named Mason Dash Disick. And Kendra's new son is named Hank Baskett IV, after the father, Colts Outfielder Hank Baskett. On far left, Baby Mason with mom Kourtney Kardashian. On left, Baby Hank IV with Kendra and Hank (inset).

No comments:

Post a Comment