YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lewis and Clark: The Journalist version

Ok, I barely know anything on these probably dorky explorers. That's why I'm telling the story MY way.


One day, there was this boy named Dakota and the other, Khaideila. Khaideila said,"We must get rich and dress in only the finest Chanel and Versace! We must meet Versace and we must meet Chanel, too!" Dakota was a very grumpy man. For no reason sometimes! But this time, he had the right to be annoyed. "Chanel AND Versace are both dead you idiot." Khaideila was a strong-woman??? Than a man from the big city had come his name was Joe Jonas Sr.
He took them to New York City. Dakota was actually-flattered. He pointed and looked everywhere. "What's that?" Khaideila asked with a hint of happiness. "Not sure. Maybe an ocean." Joe sighed. Look who it is!!! It's Amelia Earhart! (What was she doing at that time period???) "Hi! Amelia Earhart!" Dakota pointed out. The woman gave him a strange look. "I am not Amelia Earhart! I am Amy Adams! I played her in a movie though, I see why you are confused. "Who is this Amy Adams?" Khaideila asked? "She's from the year 2006 or something-it's complicated. Hey YEAR 2006! I had a song that went something like that! I SAID I'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000, NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED BUT THEY LIVED UNDERWATER, AND YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDAUGHTER
IS DOIN FINE!" Dakota and Khaideila looked to themselves in complete confusion. They didn't have the faintest idea what he was talking about! "Dakota, look who it is!" Khaideila shouted, excitedly. "Oh, great." He said. It was Khaideila's best friend, Sacajawea. Dakota thought Sacajawea was annoying annoying annoying! "Khaideila, look who it is!" Dakota jumped up in joy. "Oh, brother." Khaideila sighed. It was Dakota's beautiful girlfriend, Pocahantas. Khaideila didn't like Pocahantas. AT ALL. Why? That remains a secret. Let's get back to the totally mental, Joe Jonas Sr. Man! I should've started with this! Ok, It was the year 1442. When they sailed to New York, nobody knew what it was called. Dakota loved the word New because it reminded him of shiny brand new things. Khaideila thought of York because she loved eating York peppermint patties.Finally they landed in New York City. They made people come from foreign countries to New York so they could have people live there. Then they made the country legal in 1444 by President Charles Schumer. And that is my story of the people who discovered New York. Dakota and Khaideila.

No comments:

Post a Comment