YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My life is normal. But it WILL get better.

The best part of my life is that I have a loving (urban-yes!) family who loves me, the most PERFECT laptop for me, and an awesome school. You see, both my parents were born in Brooklyn, NY. And they both did grafitti when they were young. I mean, grafitti is art! But, truthfully, it isn't fair to do on other people's property. So let me tell you more about ME.

OK. In school we are studying explorers. My friends are doing Amerigo Vespucci. I'm doing Cortes. I know he was bad and all, killing all those Mayans-I mean Aztecs!- with his small army. And he stole all of their land, but I wanted to be different! When, I got home today, I finished up my report about Hernando Cortes, while listening to Lady Antebullum's "Need you now" about ten times. Then tidied up my room, while listening to "Stranded" from the Hope For Haiti album. Oh, and my favorite instrument is the drums. Play it in the school band.

No comments:

Post a Comment