YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

They started as a small band, now they're #1 on iTunes.


When I first knew the Black Eyed Peas, I remember hearing Don't Phunk with my heart. In 2009, they made a huge comeback. When they're hit album, THE E.N.D (The Energy Never Dies) first came out, People knew the album from the first album hit, Boom Boom Pow. People danced to it, even had it on their iPods, when it first came out. Later, a new hit came out from the album, a little song you may know as I Gotta Feeling, that was in people's heads for months. 1 week later, that song was number 1 on the charts. Then, a not-so-famous song appeared that I wasn't too crazy for, called Meet Me Halfway. And right now, number 1 on the charts they have a song out called Imma Be. I can't get it out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment