YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The girl with glee: Dianna Agron


How is it that Lea Michele is not only the star on the show, (her character is drama queen Rachel Berry), but soaks up the spotlight for the whole cast? The girl who should get as much fame as that is Lea's co-star, Dianna Agron. We all may know her as mean-girl-turned-fun-girl cheerleader Quinn Fabray. The 23-year old Glee actress is my favorite part of the show, and I love all the rest of the glee girls, too. I read in real life, she's dating actor Adam Brody. And the guy she likes in the show, Mark Salling (we may know him as Puck) is dating Audrina Patridge!

For people, who don't watch Glee (I have no idea how you don't but...) Dianna plays a cheerleader who got pregnant but her boyfriend, Finn isn't the father. Puck is. Now, she is starting to like Puck more than she likes Finn. Meanwhile, obnoxious-yet-hilarious coach Sue Sylvester (played by Jane Lynch) kicks her off the cheer-ios because she's pregnant. And now that she's off the squad, she's been welcomed to the new world order. And people who are in Glee, are not popular and are complete losers to the cool crowd. And to show the hatrid they had for the glee people, they throw a slushy in her face. No, literally! they get a slushy from the soda machine, and throw in their faces. Now Quinn is afraid people will do that to her. Since Finn & Quinn aren't the IT couple any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment