YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haiti is the new Africa

Haiti recently got hit with a 7.0 earthquake. Before that, they were enjoying the sun, nobody was really rich, but they all had happy lives. But in early January, On The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, I heard the horiffying news. A week later I saw pictures, and it killed me. It really hurt seeing kids MY AGE not getting the treatments they needed. The prison crumbled down as well. Now all the criminals are out. Oh boy. Haiti is a small country, but this mainly happened to Port-au-Prince. Even the President of Haiti doesn't have a place to live. Before any of this happened, we felt the same way about Africa. They were a very poor continent, and they were suprisingly low on water supply. Of course, the late King of Pop Michael Jackson didn't waste his time. He managed to write a song. You may know it as WE ARE THE WORLD with a bunch of different artists such as Lionel Richie, Whitney Houston and more. The money that they got for making that song, they donated to africa. Now there is a new We Are The World. Now with Celine Dion, Barbra Streisand, Wyclef Jean, Justin Bieber and more. If you buy that on iTunes, the money will go to Haiti. I reccomend buying that, or, the Hope For Haiti in including artists like Justin Timberlake, Coldplay, Bono, Kid Rock, and Much more. Let's all make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment