YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Monday, February 15, 2010

You see, there's a difference between being geekish and all tech, and actually being cool.

My, like, go-to site is youtube. I go there everyday. You see, I have my own video on YouTube. With my awesome cousin. It's called: MC Lately. And I would like YOU to be the first to comment on it. It's called MC lately because her name starts with M and my name starts with C, and we tape it at night. It's fun to make videos!-not like I'm a geek or anything....

No comments:

Post a Comment