YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pizza vs. Pie. Peanut vs. Butter.

The peanut has strong protein. The pizza has hardy tomato sauce. Pie, is just sugar, and butter is just fat. IT'S TIME FOR: THE FOOD OLYMPICS!!! May the most tasty win!!! Let's make a check for the peanut and pizza-they have won the first round!

Famous Namesakes:
Pizza: Mystic Pizza (Movie)

Peanut: Peanuts, the famous comic strip by Schulz.

Butter: Uhhhh....

Pie: ..........

PIZZA AND PEANUT HAVE ONE THE 2ND ROUND!!!

Good names for Dogs:
Butter
Peanut

PIZZA????

pie??????

BUTTER AND PEANUT HAVE ONE THE 3RD ROUND

Finally... THE TASTIEST!!!

Butter: 99% Pizza: 87% Pie: 77% PEANUT: 46%


LET'S ROUND IT ALL UP!

Actually let's not...that's too boring, and I hate math.


tHEY HAVE ALL WON!



lATER


No comments:

Post a Comment