YOU MUST BE 2+ TO READ THIS BLOG

Ok. I am a blogger who LOVES to spy. It's a bad habit. I am a journalist, because I write about fashion and style. I also write about what famous celebrity icons (think Marilyn, or Twiggy) inspire me and I put together outfits that are inspired by those pictures. You may think of me as the style spy. But you can call me The Journalist.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Tik-Tok Ke$ha, your shot for the big time is running out.


Ok, Can't you even GUESS what this segment's gonna be about? Bubble-gum rap girl Ke$ha, of course! I have SO many things to say. First of all, what is the point of a dollar sign in her name??? Why can't it just be plain old S? That's crazy. And, People magazine viewers voted HATE IT! on the dollar sign in her name. Next, her hit song Tik Tok? HOW THE HECK DID THAT GET #1 ON iTUNES?! She has a weird, kinda scratchy, tone to her voice. Also, when she does performances, why does she wear this ton of glittery shadow on just one eye? That's-also-crazy. And the CRAZIEST thing of all-and I don't know how people think this-but people think she might be the 2010 Lady Gaga! How is that? I think we all know Ke$ha will NEVER in a million years (even if Gaga is still alive) reach Lady Gaga levels. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment